Sxim's Labs

I'm excited!

For you Americans who have visited my blog: I am so thankful!!! I never thought my little not-important blog would be visited by people I don't know...And it's so wonderful!!! Please come back and tell me!

I'll explain what my last post was about to you: Gmail, the newest mail service, provided by Google. It's the very better I've ever found. The have a little problem, though. Their information page is only in English!! -well, I've never found it in Spanish, at least. So I had to tell the Spanish bloggers -mainly my friends- myself. But you have it easier -English is the telecomunications languages, you know. So just go to Gmail's main page if you want a little of information -though it is enough to be convinced on trying Gmail- or to Gmail's information page if you want a looooot of information.

The last thing. The only way to become a Gmail user is getting an invitation of one of your friends. So if you want to be leave me a comment telling it.

Thanks very much!!!

(Technorati) Tags: ,

Etiquetas: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

¿Blogging = Marketing's Next Big Thing
According to IBM it is. Beth Bulik from Adage detailed IBM 's excitement about blogging as a marketing technique in her November 10th article title, "IBM SEES BLOGGING AS MARKETING 'S NEXT BIG THING ." More ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!?

13/11/05 1:40 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home